The methodology is based on proven international principles using assessment, auditing and alignment techniques and tools.
The route is to facilitate teamwork, resourcefulness, reliability and endeavour towards continual improvement through the process and gauge our success by our customers’ satisfaction.
To allow my clients to gain a business advantage through customer confidence that there are formal management controls and consistency in Outputs.
And Realise marketing benefits through compliance to international standards and Local legislative requirements, e.g. ISO 9000—Good quality Management, ISO 14001 (Environmental system Management), HACCP, Health and Safety standards, Food safety, Medicines regulations , medical device (ISO13485) & GLP (ISO17025)
- Total commitment in providing a professional value adding service to clients, developing a relationship where all parties benefit.
- Establishing and maintaining a professional relationship built on a shared vision, values and sound business principles
- Direction towards continual improvement by adding value during service provision and providing support with mentoring programs
The methodology is designed to:
- Provide a clear understanding of the business
- Find out the customers, suppliers and employees expectations
- Define and measure performance
- Assess where improvements are needed
- Plan and execute changes to the way work is done
- Make sure the changes are effective and lasting.
The destination is to:
- Provide a clear business focus
- Improve efficiency
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Improve communications
- Increase cash flow and the potential for profit